Friday 17 December 2010

2 birds with 1 stone...

I did it! I went for a run! As Pete commented yesterday, once I say I'm going to... I have to... and in fact it worked as that's what got me out! I also took your advice though Pete, and took it easy as I decided to kill two birds with one stone (not literally of course)! I took Doris for a well deserved run. Should point out at this point, for anyone who doesn't know, that Doris is my dog not some random elderly lady... I think one of those birds would have been literally killed if that had been the case!
Doris, relaxing after our run.
This means I now have a VERY relaxing night ahead of me as I can now indulge in Di's advice of feeding a cold, guilt free... and my dog will be fast asleep! Excellent.

Now I just have to decide what to do tomorrow; this time I think the weather will be the decider. Technically I'll be taking part in a cross-country race, however it's in Blackburn and the weather is looking decidedly dodgy out there! Fingers crossed that the snow holds off meaning I can run cross-country on Saturday and enjoy a 'festive clause' 10k with Diane on Sunday.

Distance: 2.2 miles
Weather: minus something!
Feeling: guilt-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading... feel free to leave me a message. Maggiee x