Monday, 4 June 2012

Juneathon days 2-4

Well, it's been eventful.

Juneathon day 2: Ikea trip. Say no more. If you've ever been to Ikea, at the best of times let alone a bank holiday, you'll understand how that is definitely exercise. And, if that east enough, I also built a wardrobe!

Juneathon Day 3: a proper run. 6.30am. I've no idea how far I went but I ran for about 1/2 hour and it was great. Next time, I'll get up later and run in the park that doesn't open until 8.

Unfortunately that night I came down with a very violent stomach big. I will not go into details, you don't need that in your life, but needless to say Juneathon Day 4's 8am run went right out the window. However, a walk around the park to 'get some fresh air' wore me right out and Weill therefore count as my exercise for the day.

Fingers crossed that Juneathon Day 5 will be a little less... Ummmm... Messy!!!

For now, I'm enjoying the Queen's Jubilee garden party... I wonder if I'll get a party like that out the front of my house after 60 years of work... One can only hope!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you get settled into your new home and get well soon! Must be running too early that disagreed with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeuch hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better today

    ReplyDelete
  4. you been busy!! hope you feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading... feel free to leave me a message. Maggiee x

There was an error in this gadget